Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do your best and forget the rest!

Tony's 'Tip of the Day' - "Do your best and forget the rest". As I thought about that, I was collapsing onto the floor in a sweaty stupor doing the plyometrics routine. I did my best but dude, I'm having a hard to forgetting the rest because I feel it in my upper thighs. Isn't that the way it is with our relationship with God?

The Bible says; "For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His faithful love toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." (Psalm 103:11-12) And praise God that when we sin or fall short or collapse onto the floor in utter spiritual turmoil, He is there - faithful and just to forgive us if we confess our sins to Him and one another. God did "His best" on the cross through His Son Jesus Christ and He "forgets the rest" if we call out to Him.

So today and everyday... be an imitator of Jesus Christ... "do your best and forget the rest!"

In Christ

Pastor Paul

No comments: